Zec 4:7 ESV
(7) Who are you, O great mountain? Before Zerubbabel you shall become a
plain. And he shall bring forward the top stone amid shouts of 'Grace, grace to it!'"
Act 4:33 ESV
(33) And with great power the apostles were giving their testimony to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus, and great grace was upon them all.
Eph 3:1-2 ESV
(1) For this reason I, Paul, a prisoner for Christ Jesus on behalf of you Gentiles--
(2) assuming that you have heard of the stewardship of God's grace that was given to me for you,
Eph 3:8 ESV
(8) To me, though I am the very least of all the saints, this grace was given, to preach to the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ,
Thank the Holy Father for the grace He shows us in Jesus Christ. It is
not a license to sin, but without it we would not be able to accomplish
the great things He desires for us to do.
You are loved in Jesus,
Pastors & Psalmist Gary and Rhonda Petzoldt
Lily Band Psalmist Ministry
Bible Verse Of The Day - Christian Music - Praise And Worship Songs