Monday, February 6, 2012

Woe Is Me For I Am Undone

Isa 6:5 Then said I, Woe is me! for I am undone; because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips: for mine eyes have seen the King, the LORD of hosts.

The true Presence of God is not just a feel good place. We all should yield to the transformation that occurs when in the deep places of God. Holiness, modesty, purity, righteousness and a separation from the things of the world is the fruit that shows in a persons life when they have yielded to it.

Woe is me for I am undone in the Presence of God is the place He desires to take us. Will you allow Him to take you there and let Him cleanse you, mature you and make you fruitful for His use. Blessings of His love to you.

In the perfect love and peace of Jesus,
Pastors & Psalmist Gary and Rhonda 
Lily Band Psalmist

For more  encouraging Scriptures and Bible verse study tools, visit our Bible Verse Of The Day website.

For the Houston Revival event schedule visit our Houston Revival site.
For free weekly MP3 downloads or prophetic songs with encouragements visit Roar From ZION

No comments:

Post a Comment