Psa 91:4 ESV
(4) He will cover you with His pinions, and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness is a shield and buckler.
The Holy Father YAHWEH is calling the Church to abide in that secret place with Him more than ever before to learn of His Holiness. A surrender to Him and Him alone, through the shed Blood of Jesus Christ we boldly come to Him, leaving behind ways of the world and the things of the world.
Our true discernment for being able to put the difference between the clean and unclean, the Holy and profane in this hour comes as we depart from the ways of the world. It is time to fast from those things that have been taking too much of our time from God in learning of Him. Do not allow the filth of T.V., movies, radio, talk shows, etc.,. to invade your place or influence your spiritual discernment, ever.
There is much darkness and sexual lusts rooted in the secular entertainment industry today, and it has also been clearly seen within those who proclaim to be Christian leaders today through provacitive dressing, etc.,.
Turn from the world and run to the Holy Father in this hour! He awaits you with open arms. In the book of Hebrews we find that Moses could care less what people thought about him leaving Egypt (the worlds ways), for he knew the rewards of obeying God would far out weigh the riches that Egypt(worlds way) could ever bring, and the pleasures of sin for a season.
Heb 11:24-26 KJV
(24) By faith Moses, when he was come to years, refused to be called the son of Pharaoh's daughter;
(25) Choosing rather to suffer affliction with the people of God, than to enjoy the pleasures of sin for a season;
(26) Esteeming the reproach of Christ greater riches than the treasures in Egypt: for he had respect unto the recompence of the reward.
1Jn 2:16 KJV
(16) For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.
Come apart says the LORD! Be separate! Be Holy for He is Holy!
1Pe 1:16 Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.
2Pe 3:11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness
You are loved in Jesus,
Pastors & Psalmist Gary and Rhonda Petzoldt
Lily Band Psalmist Ministry
LilyBandMusic.com Bible-Verse-Of-The-Day.net RoarFromZion.com RevelationWorship.com
Get the latest releases in Christan Music. Visit New Christan Music