Monday, January 16, 2012

Wait Upon The LORD

Psa 27:14 Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and He shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.

You know whenever a word is repeated twice in the Bible it is extremely important. Wait upon the LORD! If you have felt weary, just wait upon Him. He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek after Him. Wait patiently for Him.

Isa 40:31 But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Psa 37:34 Wait on the LORD, and keep his way, and he shall exalt thee to inherit the land: when the wicked are cut off, thou shalt see it.

Psa 130:5 I wait for the LORD, my soul doth wait, and in His word do I hope.

Lam 3:25 The LORD is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh Him.

Mic 7:7 Therefore I will look unto the LORD; I will wait for the God of my salvation: my God will hear me.

Just wait....

Let us hear from you...
In the perfect love and peace of Jesus,
Gary and Rhonda 
Lily Band Psalmist

For more  encouraging Scriptures and Bible verse study tools, visit our Bible Verse Of The Day website.

No comments:

Post a Comment